• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Phazer Tunnel Close-out Panel

Website
www.yamahagenuineparts.com
Hello everyone , Yamaha-motor Canada now have a Tunnel close out panel available for the 2007-08 Phazer Short track and Mountian models.
This will allow you to close off the open tunnel (just like the 09 model) and eliminate heavy ice buildup on the sides of the tunnel caused buy melting snow off the exhaust.
The kit will close the hole in the tunnel below the exhaust silencer.
Visit our website Homepage and click on "Topicks" as we have just added it and they are now available.

http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/2008/11/yamaha-phazer-tunnel-close-out.html

Update, I have recieved several emails asking what this kit includes as some people have been lead to believe is just a sheet of aluminum for $89.00 Actually its very well thought out includes all the necessary insulation tapes,rivets,instructions,etc.

Attachments

• Phazer Tunnel close-out kit.jpg
    Phazer Tunnel close-out kit.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 785
"Actually its very well thought out includes all the necessary insulation tapes, rivets, instructions, etc."

It's sooo good it took them three season to think of it.....

At least one part of the Phazer had a few years of Reasearch and Development... Just kidding guys!

I have to say from what I'm seeing in that pic I'm impressed with the price! Looks like it would normally cost about 2 hundred.

Back