• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mcx Apex 15 psi map

Saw on SW that you are selling your MCX fuel box - does this mean you are just running with the stock injectors?

If so (very interesting) - did you just leave the MCX injectors in the plenum - or did you have the plenum modified?

What altitude is this map set up for?

Thanks for shearing the map ;)!

Just running the stock injectors now. I left the MCX injectors in the intercooler. It works well at sea level to 6500 ft. Haven't tried it at any higher altitude. I'm reluctant to go any more than 15 psi on the stock injectors and stock fuel pressure regulator. Based on the Map I have, I'm concerned that the duty cycle is going to be pretty well maxed out with any more boost. I installed an innovate data logger on it so I can see exactly what its running for duty cycle and o2's. I'll run the boost up a little higher if the numbers look good.

TurboKeith said:
Just running the stock injectors now. I left the MCX injectors in the intercooler. It works well at sea level to 6500 ft. Haven't tried it at any higher altitude. I'm reluctant to go any more than 15 psi on the stock injectors and stock fuel pressure regulator. Based on the Map I have, I'm concerned that the duty cycle is going to be pretty well maxed out with any more boost. I installed an innovate data logger on it so I can see exactly what its running for duty cycle and o2's. I'll run the boost up a little higher if the numbers look good.

I was hoping someone would do this. I have heard that a few are keeping the MCX fuel box and extra injectors, but are using the RB3 to tune the stock injectors and timing

Thanks for both the answer and map - keep us updated how it works out for you during the winter :Rockon:

How does the RB3 "feeel" vs. the MCX setup (MCX/extra boch injetors and fuel box)?

I tried to use both setups together with no luck. You would think that it would work good but for some reason, even when I had a zero map on the rb3 in conjunction with the mcx box, it would act like it had a miss on the top end. I could then unplug the rb3 and it would run just like the mcx setup normally would. I have no idea why mine wouldn't work together. I could run back to back, one with the rb3 and the then one with the mcx, neither was really faster on the hill. The big difference is the throttle response. The rb3 makes the sled have better than stock throttle response once you get it set up right.

MCX APEX Map

MCX APEX NO stock pump RB3 most mapping was done with Tuning bike
PowderLites Turbo map is not even close and has way more throttle response and bottom end HP.
We will do more mapping tomorrow and this is good start.
Jan 29/09

Attachments

• ApexNighta.mpp
    2.2 KB · Views: 224
Any updates? I would really like to get some feedback.

TT said:
Any updates? I would really like to get some feedback.

Any updates - feedback on what maps you guys are running with MCX apex kit (16T turbo)?

I am looking for a map that run good from 0-3000feet.

What setup are you guys running with the map: psi level, stock or aftermarket fuelpump, fuel regulator, stock injectors or upgraded bigger injectors

The reason for asking is that I have a MXC apex kit on the shelf that is just missing the MCX fuel box. I am wondering what do :o|

1. By a new MCX fuelbox - plug and play and be done with it

2. Buy a RB3 and bigger injectors with it benefits (timing controll etc)

3. Buy a new fuelbox from MCX (use it to add fuel when on boost) and the RB3 to controll timing

I would really appriciate some inputs from you guys that have been running the RB3 during the winter ;)!

Back