• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Suspension setup chart

towerrigger

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I came across this in the Snowest volume 35. No.9 magazine. Pretty handy chart and easy to follow.

sledding.jpg

Yeah I saw that too. It definitely would help out the ones who have difficulty understanding what each setting is somewhat responsible for.

weasel, you have two options with the sway bar on the nytro, with or without. No adjustments can be made.

Towerigger, I have an 07 Attak GT, so I don't know much about the XTX. A friend just bought one and I rode it on tight trails for about 20 miles. I thought it would benefit from a larger (13mm) swaybar like I installed on my Attak. The XTX rode much like my Attak did before installing the 13mm swaybar from Pioneer Performance. If an aftermarket company made a larger swaybar for the XTX do you think it would improve handling and result in flatter cornering?

I'm sure a bigger sway bar would make a huge difference on the Nytro. There would be a problem removing the stocker. When the mountain guys remove them they usually just end up cutting them out because of the locking collars on it. Why Yamaha didn't make the sway bar adjustable like the Phazer is beyond me. Look at adjustments in the suspension first to try and make it corner flatter. This thread would be a good start. Lots of reading here. http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... +cornering

hey guys.. new to the site... saw the post for the suspension chart... call me dumb... but where is the link for it...lol... just picked up my new 2009 nytro.. love it so far - but just playing with the suspension and thought I would check out the chart... thanks.

Back