• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gauge Pod Bar

get the speedo relocation bracket,http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snowmobileproduct/speedorelocationbracket.html it drops the speedo down below your handlebars. saw one on ebay for $40. Could you imagine wacking your face on that thing and in looks like dog poo.

that thing is just plain ugly. I have rolled the phazer several times and it bends the pod down and you simply bend it back up if it bugs you. I just left it. So what if it was flatter than the angle it came at. I liked the idea of putting it on the headlight shroud.

:nos

pod

Use your stock braket and flipppppppp it upside down , do a little grinding on the one side , hit it with the fufu can and your set .

I have the roll bar and I think it is plenty strong to protect Pod. Very Happy and I can still see it and use my windshield bag. :Rockon: Unlike the relocation bracket.

You could allways make a new bracket and relocate it down by the gas cap like I did.

Attachments

• 100_1947.jpg
    100_1947.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 209
Zook, could you please post a picture of the speedo from the front of the sled? A close up of the bracket you fabed up would be awesome too!

email it to me and ill resize it to post...i would like to see it too thx! you still got my email?

Back