• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOON DOCKER APEX TURBO

powderlites

Expert
Website
www.powderlites.com
We got a map for Apex with Boondocker Turbo kit with GT28 and we installed double down pipe and got it running with Tuning bike to help build map.
Run it up to about 18 PSI with race gas.

Attachments

• Boondocker2Feb19.mpp
    2.1 KB · Views: 341

Dave I want to thank you and Darren for setting me up with a Great running sled. There is NO lag, no burbles and the throttle response is terrific. This map with the double down pipe has me running clean and crisp. ;)! Being able to throttle on, throttle off and back on without any issues has given me the ability to really do some boondockin' with my Apex. We were playing in the trees to get into Turtle Mtn and around the area and had a blast! I knew the tuning bike program would be good but I never expected this kind of performance from your tuning. UNREAL!! :jump:
I'm working on the primary weight setup....It is REALLY off now.

Ok powderlites. Your right, it HAS to run better than it does with the POS Boon Box!!
Thanks for helping everyone here with RB3 setups, you guys are great!

Jim B

Back