• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Racing - Billet / Oilite Steering bushings

TTT. I just bout the Steering bushings for my phazer and it works good. I think this is a really good produced. I would post pic's but I put it back together and didn't even think about it. I tried to take pic's it didn't work out to well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
Thanks again Moto

Are you talking about the bushings for the steering behind the tool kit ??? Can you post a photo of the kit uninstalled motopsycho ??? also how many bushing come in the kit ???

Attachments

• harley 6.JPG
    harley 6.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 141
There is only one bushings that comes in the kit and it goes on your steering stem. If you Click on the link above you will see a pic of one on a nytro on page 2, which is a little bit different, then the phazer. The bushing is on the top for the phazer. Here's a pic of what the old plastic bushing all your doing is replacing that.

Attachments

• silver lake 019.jpg
    silver lake 019.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 149
Jeremy said:
Are you talking about the bushings for the steering behind the tool kit ??? Can you post a photo of the kit uninstalled motopsycho ??? also how many bushing come in the kit ???

If I read this properly, You want to see what parts you receive?

Here is the part you receive for the Phazer...

DSC00239.jpg

It is the uppermost bushing on the steering shaft...

Moto

Thank you for the picture. I am also wondering if you know if there are any bushing kits made for the linkages behind the tool kit ??? I noticed some slop in these links when I was doing the season oil change. Thanks Motopsycho.

I personally don't know of any. I will have a look at it, and see if it is something for us to look into!

Here are a few pics of the installed bearing block. We are also looking at the rest of the linkage on the Phizzer... and that is a chore! ;)!

Phzr1.JPG

Phzr2.JPG

Phzr3.JPG

Phzr4.JPG

Phzr5.JPG

Heh MotoPsycho did you ever come up with the lower bushings for the phazer steering linkages?

Otter

Sorry Otter... Not yet.

We are really swamped keeping up with the items we are already producing.

That being said, it's still on the list... but the list is VERY long! ;)!

Well its good your keeping busy, that means you will be around for a while. i will be looking at bushing next season anyways. Be good if you come up with a kit to take care of all the sloppy bushings. Hope you dont forget about us phazer owners.

Otter

I have the OFT steering bushing and it is a very nice product and a PERFECT fit. It took about 70% of the slop out...was hopeing for 100%, but it's better than stock

Re: Great Product

upbushman said:
Hey OFT Racing thanks for a great product for the steering of the Phazer it works great and is tight like it should be.

No problem!

...oh, and THANK YOU! ;)!

Back