• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New M9 yamaha ski

maxdlx

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Apex RTX
Surprised more people aren't talking about these. i saw them at haydays and well, my slydogs are going on the 95 vmax. Maxdlx

I seen them, My first thought was they kinda look like curve industry skis but with a wider front. Does anybody have a picture, I wish I would have taken one. I believe they were on the XTX with the red/black graphic kit. Taking about yamaha new stuff how about those ugly purple shirts :hide:

I saw them too. Tim Culver made a point of bringing me over to look at them. I am intrigued. Didn't take a picture because of my photographic memory....not :o|

I'd sum it up as a cross between a 3/4 wide Gen II from Simmons, a Curve ( narrow center section ), and the stock Yammi mountain ski.

Anyone else???

scmurs

yamahaboy701 said:
I seen them, My first thought was they kinda look like curve industry skis but with a wider front. Does anybody have a picture, I wish I would have taken one. I believe they were on the XTX with the red/black graphic kit. Taking about yamaha new stuff how about those ugly purple shirts :hide:

Luke, not to get off subject, but I wanted to say it was good to see you again and meet tkuss. Sorry to hear that you don't care for the new purple #4 stroke jerseys from Yamaha. I thought it showed a little creativity on their part.

Go Vikes. Week 4 will be a fun one :jump:

radianguy said:
I've been on both Yamaha-motor sites and nothing! Will the dealers know anything about these? Just curious to see them...

Dealers aren't gonna no much if any thing on these. We are a dealer and this is the first I have heard of these skis.

Pics would be nice. Someone had to have taken pics of them.

fxnytrortx3 said:
radianguy said:
I've been on both Yamaha-motor sites and nothing! Will the dealers know anything about these? Just curious to see them...

Dealers aren't gonna no much if any thing on these. We are a dealer and this is the first I have heard of these skis.

Pics would be nice. Someone had to have taken pics of them.
Ditto, I just got back from the dealer and they haven't heard of them either.

Would be nice to see a pic of these skis though, just to know they are real and Yamaha is making progress.

Yea I saw these skis at haydays as well. Sorry no pics though. They are defiantly a mountain ski. They were super wide and had a parabolic shape to them. Didn't get a look at the keel or anything though, I guess I saw them and didn't recognize them so I didnt really put it together that maybe they were maybe new skis from Yamaha.

Back