• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

how to fit Skidoo skis to a yamaha

wantsnow

Extreme
I have the chance to get a good used set of skidoo pilot skis from my brother off of an 06 Rev. I was wondering what parts do I need besides the skis to make this work on my 04 Rx-warrior. I heard a lot of good things about aftermarket skis to replace Yamaha ones. Is it worth changing over and where would I get the parts please. Thanks for any information you can offer.

All you should need is the ZX rubber mount, I used that for both my Nytro and Vector with 6.9 Pilots, great upgrade if you go off trail!

Not a stupid question, if you ask a parts guy at a ski-doo dealer ship, many of them have no idea what it is. :yam:

It is hard to describe. The ZX is the old trailing arm ski-doo sled. (2002-2003 with precision skis) It is the rubber bushing that was used for the precision skis when mounted to the trailing arm suspension. It is the only bushing that will work when mounting a ski-doo ski on a yamaha.

I hope this helps

Back