• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maps for Cpr kits

FLYBYU

VIP Member
Do you have any setups for cpr kits? I'm currently running the 2854 turbo and a pure logic controller. I should be this year replacing the turbo this year with a 2860 or 2871

I bet not but man you can make your own it is not bad at all with Rapid bike!

Skydog

Well Skydog, it looks like i might be calling you soon to help me wit setting this up. It's been ordered and i'll be trying to get ahold of powderlites tomorrow to order a map sensor.

stock compression
cpr kit 10 lbs. boost
92 + octane
2007 apex
maxflow bov
msd launchmaster
And i need to order 3 bar map sensor.
And this new wiring harness for pick up coil and software yout referring to in another post

here is a map i set up for my sled, it will be good enough for a base line for you, might be a little rich, but play around with it. You will get the feel of the program.

Attachments

• dads mod map1.mpp
    4.1 KB · Views: 202
here is another one to give a try with. I have about 10 different maps for a front mount 2860 with DD down pipe, for 10-12 on pump fuel and 20-22lbs on straight race fuel.

The first map is currently being run in my dads powderlites sled, and it runs 1 to 2 points a/f richer..

Both of these maps are for Apex, stock injectors, 2860rs turbo, cpr or powderlites header, stage 1 intercoolers, hindle exhaust, set up for about 1000 foot above sea level.
Stutter is set at 3500, with timing added low rpm for response and timing pulled on top for safety.

Attachments

• ajmap1.mpp
    4.2 KB · Views: 157

Back