• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wide A-arms available

karl

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Phazer XTX
I see a few folks with mtn Phazers interested in going to wide a-arms. I went the other way with my MP and installed a TimberSled BarkBuster a-arm kit to narrow it down. These a-arms will put ski stance at 42.5" exactly like the PZ50, GT and FX

If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell my a-arms and matching tie rods as a set. They have a different sway bar attachment then the Mtn. Phazers due to the adjustability of the MP sway bar. This is the same sway bar and attachment as the Phazer GT and the plain jane Phazer PZ50. Could use the sway bar and attachments from the MP as well or fab attachment brackets. I wouldn't be able to get the a-arms in the mail until late February if anyone is interested...

Attachments

• MP lower A-arms.jpg
    MP lower A-arms.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 59
  • MP upper A-Arms.jpg
    MP upper A-Arms.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 58
  • MP lower A-Arm sway bar attachment point.jpg
    MP lower A-Arm sway bar attachment point.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 71
  • MP sway bar attachments.jpg
    MP sway bar attachments.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 58

Hey BCM, I am pretty set on $800 for the set including the tie rods. I would also throw in the sway bar and attachments for that price. buyer would need to pay shipping as well.

karl said:
I see a few folks with mtn Phazers interested in going to wide a-arms. I went the other way with my MP and installed a TimberSled BarkBuster a-arm kit to narrow it down. These a-arms will put ski stance at 42.5" exactly like the PZ50, GT and FX

If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell my a-arms and matching tie rods as a set. They have a different sway bar attachment then the Mtn. Phazers due to the adjustability of the MP sway bar. This is the same sway bar and attachment as the Phazer GT and the plain jane Phazer PZ50. Could use the sway bar and attachments from the MP as well or fab attachment brackets. I wouldn't be able to get the a-arms in the mail until late February if anyone is interested...
I dont think that you are correct. I dont think that the GT and standard are the same in fact I think theyre quite different as far as the sway bar goes...I would check to be sure. Ive put an FX arm on my PZ50 and theyre the same other than color. Just double check to be sure bro...

Hey QS, I looked all this up in the Yamaha parts book before I put up the post. The 2007 PZ50 is like the FX, on the 2008 and 2009 PZ50 they show both styles of sway bar attachement - I guess the point being that if installing them as a set along with the MP sway bar they will fit the underbelly attachment points on any Phazer. If you are trying to match these a-arms to the drop link style swaybar attachment they will not hook up directly without some work - or else you could use everthing I am offering and it would work fine.

Not to get to worried about this - If any Mtn Phazer owner wants these to widen their sled. I will make sure they understand how it will work. There are only two styles of sway bar attachments in the Phazer line. with that exception, using these as a kit with my sway bar makes the discusion irrelevent.

Thanks for your comments and the interest in clarification.

Just thought I would add, checked here with the local Yamaha dealer and my fit statements are accurate.

New over the parts counter here in Canada these are worth $1500. I put about 1800 easy kilometers on them, now jumping or bashing.

Back