• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

5" RISER FITS PERFECT!

lincoln

Veteran
We put a 5" riser on an 03 RX-1 with our 6" cable and it fits perfect with no other cables.Just re-rout the brake cable and park brake cable,all the electrical wires are plenty long enough.Now the machine fit a 6foot 5 rider perfect.Now we'll just change the seat and it's all good.

Cool, but the real question is do you have any snow up in Pemberton? Heading north from WA on the 26th and probably going to Sicamous but not sure.

T

5" higher stock bars or are you now running moto cross style bars and actually raising them only 2-3 ''s? I would like to go to a moto cross style bar and a rox riser to lift mine up a couple "s would be nice.
Lincoln, did you use a 05 mountain rx-1 throttle cable?

Lincoln
Just got my cables also. They look better than factory, thanks....
Now if you would just post your skid re-alignment and setup mods you were telling me about for making the 03 handle like a sports car, the trees and snow wells in my area would be eternally grateful.

RX4fun

Here is the pics,Bear in mind that the holes go up the same amount that they went down.

Attachments

• t_2_727.jpg
    t_2_727.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 149
  • t_1_187.jpg
    t_1_187.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 155

Back