• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

M9 skis are finally in!

Carbides on back order?
For sec there, I thought it was April 1st.

Post some pics of the skis if you can, including bottom profile and maybe alongside stock skis.

arent the best pics in the world but here ya go....the stock skis are on a 2010 vector

Attachments

• m9ski3.jpg
    m9ski3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,582
  • m9ski2.jpg
    m9ski2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,589
  • m9ski.jpg
    m9ski.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,577
Wow, a monster of a ski...excellent.

From what I've read, they require a different set of carbides.

If your looking to do speed runs,these are not your skis.But if you want great handling along with good floatation,these are the ticket :Rockon: .

bashley said:
Will the skegs from the older ski fit the M9? The bolt pattern looks similar.
yeah they are a different set of carbides. the holes are just a little off or i would have them on already...no such luck though

Dang, I thought my MTX skis looked like clown shoes, them things are HUGE. I DO have a strange urge to buy a set of them though...............

Ummm, why so much excitement over this new ski?? The bottom profile looks nice and clean and should work ... but the top side looks like a designer gone mad! Why all the ridges, bumps, and hollows for snow/ice to collect and won't those large nubs along the outside cause drag in powder?

Yes, they are blow molded and I suspect the top side looks like it does for strength. I am sure they played with the rib structure on the top to get it to look the way they wanted it to.

Poleclimber, what is the max width of these skis again? Is it something like 7 1/4" ???

Thanks, G.B.

Back