• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

End of Year YamaHeater Garage sale!

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
Hi Guys!

I have 6 or so P&P Seconds would like to sell before the end of the year. :Rockon:

Will sell them for $30 off! ($145 now, normally $175)

Or you can make them into P&P with Boost for the same price as the regular P&P! ($175 now, Normally $195)
(Suggest Boost for most sleds. These will fit all 2006 to current sleds.)

Either way is up to you!

You must order & pay before the end of the year(Before this Saturday), & they are first come, first served!
Once they are gone, they are gone.

FYI:
A second usually means they work perfectly & only have a defect in the epoxy they are sealed in.
Even the epoxy seal is fine, just may not look perfect.

To get yours, place an order for a P&P (Plug & Play) at www.yamaheater.com
You MUST put in the notes that you want a SECOND, and if you want a BOOST Model.
(You can also put this info in the telephone number line.)

Will refund the difference, or in the case of a Boost model, we will be even.
(Effectively you are getting the Boost for free.)

TY is the only place you will find out about this! :rocks:

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Rock :-o

Hi Pat!

The entire circuit board is sealed in Epoxy.
You see the epoxy on one side, the side the wires come out of.

The seconds usually have air bubbles in the epoxy and/or drips that ran down the sides.
However, the case AND the epoxy are Black, so you don't really notice it.
Some have epoxy that ran onto the bottom of the unit, but again, you usually mount it with the bottom hidden, so is not seen in most cases.

The units are fully functional, just not perfect epoxy basically.

You can add anything you want to the shopping cart on my site & it will give you the shipping to anywhere: www.yamaheater.com
(You don't have to order to check out shipping)

Hope this helps!

Rock, Not sure which unit to order. I have a 2007 FX. Have the hooked bars but unsure on the heated version or updated? This for sure, this sled has only been back to the dealer for the front suspension recall/update. Yes, I do want the "boost" version too. Tell me what to order or how to properly describe it.

rotax454 said:
Rock, Not sure which unit to order. I have a 2007 FX. Have the hooked bars but unsure on the heated version or updated? This for sure, this sled has only been back to the dealer for the front suspension recall/update. Yes, I do want the "boost" version too. Tell me what to order or how to properly describe it.

Hi Dude!

Your hooks ARE heated, you just couldn't tell before!
Just order the P&P for 2007 Nytro & will get you taken care of.
Make sure you put SECOND & BOOST in the "how did you find out about us?" line.
Might suggest the ThumbBoost also, unless you have felt heat out of it before.

Rock
:-o

Rock I've purchased 3 units from you in the past and every time I feel the heat I smile. Could you explain the boost or point me in the direction of a thread which explains it? If it's something that further increases the heat I'm sure my wife is going to want one. Actually if she had her way the grips would be sizzling like bacon.

yox185 said:
Rock I've purchased 3 units from you in the past and every time I feel the heat I smile. Could you explain the boost or point me in the direction of a thread which explains it? If it's something that further increases the heat I'm sure my wife is going to want one. Actually if she had her way the grips would be sizzling like bacon.

Hey Yox!

Good to see ya!

Glad you like! ;)!

Hhahahhaha @ frying like bacon.
Know what ya mean.

Women make the best testers, they will let you know EXACTLY what they like & don't like... lol

She will like this, the Booster makes all your settings warmer, including your YamaHeater setting.

Send me a PM, if I remember right, you have one of the early Units, I may have to make something special up for you.

Let me know right away, the girls are making up Boosters today & can get it done right away for you.
(The girl in the pic in my Avatar, to your left, is one of them.)

Will get you taken care of!

Pm sent with my wife standing behind me with a frying pan. She says if it's not here soon she is coming for you. I refused to give her your address but I don't know how long I can hold out.

yox185 said:
Pm sent with my wife standing behind me with a frying pan. She says if it's not here soon she is coming for you. I refused to give her your address but I don't know how long I can hold out.

Oooooooo!!!
Send her my way!
I like 'em rough & tuff! lol

:rofl:

Back