• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY 10th Year Anniversary Project

Sled Dog

Lifetime Member
TY's 10th year anniversary is upon us. I would like to see us members do something special for the site that has given us so much. I was wondering who would be interested in making a donation towards something that would benefit us all to mark this milestone. The donated money would be used by Tom (MR SLED) to pay for site fees or more bandwidth for faster site speed or a super fast server that would benefit us all something along that line. Or even a gift from all of us to the Admins and Mods to show our appreciation for all that they do behind the scenes that we do not even see. What do you think? What are your ideas? I have $20 to donate what say all of you other members?

For paypal donations the addy to use is webmaster@totallyamaha.net please make a note of 10th Donation with your donation so Tom (MR SLED) can keep track of them.

For those who wish to send a donation by mail make cheque payable to Totallyamaha and the address is.

Totallyamaha
Att: 10th Donation
PO Box 331
Schofield WI 54476

Also I would like to mention that those who are not VIP can help out the sight by becoming a VIP member as well.

YUP! $20 x whatever # of members decide to help would be a GREAT way to help out ;)!

OK I got some info for making the donations. For paypal donations the addy to use is webmaster@totallyamaha.net please make a note of 10th Donation with your donation so Tom (MR SLED) can keep track of the donations. For those who want to mail in a donation the mailing address is

Totallyamaha
Att: 10th Donation
PO Box 331
Schofield WI 54476

Also I would like to mention that those who are not VIP can help out the sight by becoming a VIP member as well.

Pay pal donation complete! Great idea Sled Dog!

Back