• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 apex rear suspension questions

tofast

Pro
Hi has anyone try too run helper springs on there mono shock skid please need some help thanks

Yes yamaha makes a few,but its all about the valving first then what spring will work.give Hygear a call they know there stuff and your machine will float down the beatin path.

Revalve, revalve, revalve....
Pioneer performance fixed me up with a new spring and a revalve. Not to bash hygear, but they quoted me one thing and when I called 2 weeks later to tell them I was sending it, the price went way up. Kind of pissed me off since they had taken care of me at least 4 to 5 times previous. I called Pioneer and talked to Bruce. He explained the way he revalves the shock and added a heavier spring. This will make the sled ride the groomed stuff nice and be able to eat up the large moguls. It was half the cost.

Bruce at Pioneer revalved mine. I did not need a heavier spring but heavier guys will. The revalve made a huge difference.

Back