• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"08" Sticker Price

no4smoke

Expert
I believe everyone has a opinion ot a thought on what this new sled is going to be? So what kind of MSRP does everyone see coming along with the sled. My Guess is $8700.oo for the basic. Any guess on weight. Wouldnt it at least have to be over five hundred dry? Will be looking forward to the specs list on this sled! What are your opinions?

yammiman said:
What is the MSRP on the Nytro? - I would guess it would be in line with that or even lower!!

I agree. But I'll bet they go higher with it. They shouldn't though. It would appear this is based on a phazer and the engine all ready exists in the vector. I hope they don't price the crap out of it.

I would hope Yamaha looks at the overall picture when fixing MSRP prices. My local dealer is getting out of the snowmobile business after 32 years, I believe. Most dealers I've seen have packed showrooms of 2006 and 2007 sleds. This HAS to effect Yamaha's corporate plans in some manner. Edit: Spoken from a nw Ohio perspective. FWIW

Pricing

Stock Nytro was $8699 and ER was $8899.

New ones will be more. With EFI, new motor, and new chassis, its hard to imagine how they won't be more $$$. $8999 is my guess but they will have a sweet snow check program to try and sell them. 3 year warranty and some yamaha bucks.

Yamaha is trying to clean up the carryover stuff with the rebates, which has worked for my local dealership. They are still selling some sleds. Sold an Attack and Phazer last weekend and they have relatively few 07 sleds left which is amazing considering how little snow we got.

Holy sticker shock batman! This IS the sled I've been waiting for and I figured 8500-9000. But 9999 for the base is ridiculous, especially since reverse isn't standard. I'm sure lots will step up and buy one; unfortunatley I won't. I am willing to pay more to get back on a Yamaha but there is a limit. Maybe I can pick up a leftover 08 in the spring for a more reasonable price...

Back