• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Venture, need some carb cleaning help please.

snow4me

Extreme
Spent the evening last night searching on here for a good tutorial on cleaning my carbs, specifically the pilot jets and pretty much came up empty handed. Is there any good pictures or a good writeup that I am missing? I have never had the rack off of this sled since New and I didn'tuse the last couple of seasons so I'd really like to inspect the passages without causing any additional problems from accidental turning of adjustment screws that I should not be playing with. Thanks guys!

Look in the TY TECH pages there is at least two very good write ups on cleaning carbs. The link is on the top of each and every page.

Sled Dog said:
Look in the TY TECH pages there is at least two very good write ups on cleaning carbs. The link is on the top of each and every page.

For the life of me I still can't find them!!!! Could you lead this horse to water?

click on the link in the top left hand corner of this page "TY HOME". then on the left side of the screen you will TY TECH, follow this link. You will find the links for RX1 carb cleaning.

Indy said:
click on the link in the top left hand corner of this page "TY HOME". then on the left side of the screen you will TY TECH, follow this link. You will find the links for RX1 carb cleaning.

Is this the one I want??? "Carb cleaning 101 with pics by MrViper700"

Back