• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 prices canada

rage man

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
any one think yamaha will stop screwing canadians on prices iv already hear on this sit that people in the us are gettin the xtx for like 9500$ probally closer to 15 in canada :o| :o| :o| come on yamaha

The XTX is going to be priced more then the RTX was. It'll come in at $14200. Expect the RTX SE to come in north of that I imagine.

Polaris has closed the gap on their pricing for 09. Not at parity yet but there is increased cost for them in Canada so I think they are about as close as they could be. Some models have more gap then others but it is getting better.

I like the prices high in Canada, because it keeps the resale high. means I can buy them low in the US...drive the piss out of it, then sell it the following year high on ebay to anther Canadian and make a profit!!!

Around here the US price is driving down the resale value. How about a 06 ER with 5000 km for $6000. Been for sale for a month and still no takers. Looks like I'll be keeping mine for a few more years, about 20. LOL

ive had 3 srxs and although i agree its a yam and reliable id rather cove rmy #*$&@ and have a 3 year gurantee...why does anybody buy car/house insurance then?? just incase:):)

The best thing is just don't buy . As long as they can sell the stuff thease big companys will just keep right on ripping us off . I'm keeping my old one , truck too they rip us off .
Tom-RX1

Back