• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1,000ft

Rednecks & DirtyHands running 1320'... always a fun guy to watch....and a reminder, to how much conditions play a role in your goal.

Last edited:
Rednecks & DirtyHands running 1320'... always a fun guy to watch....and a reminder, to how much conditions play a role in your goal.
Whats that dot way way behind them? looks like a polaris boost

GPS run in the Video:
Speedo indicating a max of 202KPH or 125.5 mph
GPS Max 176.3 kph or 109.6 mph
Typical Ski Doo Speedo...over indicating by 15%
I guess the positive for the Ski Doo guys is they finally have an 850 that will break 100mph:confused:

The other videos I have seen have the boost leaving pretty badly on the doo but I think that is primarily setup at this point. With so little snow I don't think you will see any well setup comp-Rs until next season. Yes, the dream-o-meter is pretty bad on the doos.

GPS run in the Video:
Speedo indicating a max of 202KPH or 125.5 mph
GPS Max 176.3 kph or 109.6 mph
Typical Ski Doo Speedo...over indicating by 15%
I guess the positive for the Ski Doo guys is they finally have an 850 that will break 100mph:confused:
Haven't watched the video. They didn't use GPS to verify speeds?

We'll that's nothing to write home about.
In our group not a single Gade Doo 850 will GPS over 100mph so at least the 850R can do it...sad indeed that it takes a meth injected Turbo on basically bare ice.
That Doo dream meter is as bad as my Attak's speedo was before I took 2 teeth off of the sensor gear but at least my Attak would run about the same GPS speeds as the 850R Turbo without a Turbo!

Back