• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

121" mono

Biggie

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Apexs
Guys, looking for replacement for 06 gt mono, skid is passed repair , sled is excellent but bent rail and front w arm. Time to replace give me your suggustings liked the shock but apparently the skid didn't like me once. Can't really find much used, someone got skid taken up space they want to sale. Send me some info, like to stay 121 track is like new.

Just replace the front arm and have both beefed and powder coated by weltracer he does awesome and I never blew another one out

I had my 121 done by weltracer and was very happy with it. It is now hanging on my wall. I since have gone with the ZX2 skid in a 144 and am happy with this setup, but honestly if I wanted a 121, I would stick with the mono and check the classifieds for a replacement part and send it off to Weltracer and no more worrys. Get your shock revalved and IMO, this skid is hard to beat. The ZX2 is pretty durable, but not as cushy...

Just got reply back from Halfbaked, and they no longer repair arms. So may end up ordering a 08 for replacement these are said to be already beefed up.

fast1200gp said:
I have a 05 RX mono skid 600 miles on it.complete w adjuster.not sure if it bolts up to 06 apex tho

Yes it would still want to do the beef up to prevent blowing it out.

Yamadog said:
fast1200gp said:
I have a 05 RX mono skid 600 miles on it.complete w adjuster.not sure if it bolts up to 06 apex tho

Yes it would still want to do the beef up to prevent blowing it out.

the RX skid bolts up to the Apex? Straight up bolt-in, no riveting required?

looks like best bet is find a 08 gt mono with or without shock. mine would go right in, would already be beefed up and shock would still work. On the hunt now. I know there is guys out there that switched out skids to stretch these out. Just have to find one.

Thanks he had the rail, but not a newer w arm . Ordered the rail from him, half way there

Will a 2012 w arm work, aren't all mono arms same except the reinforcements

Back