• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1995 v max 4 800 question?

combat

Veteran
I realize this is a four stroke forum , and I have a rage. Looking at a v max 4 800 that is for sale. The owner says it needs new fuel pumps. Are these readily available or hard to come by? Is there anything in particular to look out for? It is in very good condition and has 2700 miles.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks Combat :yam:

Parts are not too hard to come by usually. The 95 Vmax4 is considered to be one of the best years to own, they make the most power and have the best driveline. As long as it was maintained well they are pretty indestructable, mine had over 11,000 miles before I took it apart for the first time. If you have any other Vmax4 questions check out vmax4.com

I have an extra set of fuel pumps, pm me if you're interested.

Vmax 4's are awesome sleds.... I owned one for 7k miles and my brother in law has a 92 with 17,500 miles... be aware of the drive shaft isse :Rockon: as there is no lubrication point and you would have needed or need to remove it and lube it by hand... they were famous for wearing these out, atleast the 92's and 93's were. Fast machine smooth power! Good luck

Back