• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2003 rx1 suspension swap to a apex mono shock suspension

Kenz

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 RX1
Looking for measurements on where to drill mounting holes for the apex suspension on the rx1. Both suspensions are 121. Thnak You

Looking for measurements on where to drill mounting holes for the apex suspension on the rx1. Both suspensions are 121. Thnak You
I put a 08 vector skid in mine, easiest way is to call Travis @ barnofparts, he's got plates you mount in holes, no measureing, great fit.

I have a complete document of upgrades and changes that I made to the mono when I swapped it that I will e-mail you. Things like beefing up the areas known to crack, putting better grease fittings on, better Hyfax mounting screws, etc. If you get the factory mounting plates for the Mono you won't need any measurements (except for the Remote Adjust dial), they just line up with some of the existing rivet holes and become a template for the rest of the holes needed.

Any progress?

You have to post pictures or it didn't happen.

Back