• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006-2007 TY Mileage- BlgsRX-1mtn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlgsRX-1mtn

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'03 RX-1 Mountain LE
I haven't started yet other than my test and tune ride Thanksgiving day weekend in Cooke City, MT. The snow depth was about 1' behind from the same time last Thanksgiving @ 30.4". It has now passed last years depth to date (65.7 last year vs. 70.5 @ 0000 MST this AM).

I will take a photo of the odometer this weekend and post it along with pictures from the trip ween I get back next week. Here's a picture from last year to give a taste of what to expect.

Jim

Attachments

• Valentines Day.jpg
    Valentines Day.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 176

The first official ride of the season was great. I started with 2892 miles riding in Cooke City, MT (ranked 4th by SnoWest readers for top western destinations). We had three days of "Bluebird Skies" offering some great visibility and some great off trail riding in 2' of powder with a 3' base in most areas. Over the three days of riding, I logged about 150 miles of off trail boondocking while burning in the neighborhood of 20 gallons of fuel through the SCRX-1Mtn.

We had a great New Years dinner at the Buns-n-Beds Deli (best smoked Prime Rib in the State IMHO) which consisted of smoked prime rib, garlic/parmesean shrimp, o'grauten (sp?) potatos, green beans,and a dessert which consisted of vanilla ice cream wrapped in a chocolate crepe' which was garnished with sliced bannanas all drizzled with carmel and topped with chopped pecans. We rang in the New Year hanging out with our favorite bartender (Jackson) at the Anlter's Lodge.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I'll add more once I get them from my friends.

Jim

Attachments

• Odometer Start.jpg
    Odometer Start.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Tura and Jackson.jpg
    Tura and Jackson.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Jackson behind the Bar.jpg
    Jackson behind the Bar.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 188
  • CookeCity Scenery.jpg
    CookeCity Scenery.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Cat and RMK stuck.jpg
    Cat and RMK stuck.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 204
Here's a couple more pictures from the weekend. There's still more of the group that need to get their pictures up. I'll add more as they are available.

Jim

Attachments

• Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Trail into Cooke City.jpg
    Trail into Cooke City.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back