• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 apex silencer?? 800 BUCKs!!!

Apex_GT

Expert
list price is for a 2006 apex silencer is $800.00 bucks from Yamaha!!! anyone know a good quality used one for sale somewhere in Ontario Canada? Tried bent toys in north bay..no luck..sled salvage in Peterborough..eBay..kijiji...no luck..really don't want to pay that much for a part on a 2006 sled...HELP

list price is for a 2006 apex silencer is $800.00 bucks from Yamaha!!! anyone know a good quality used one for sale somewhere in Ontario Canada? Tried bent toys in north bay..no luck..sled salvage in Peterborough..eBay..kijiji...no luck..really don't want to pay that much for a part on a 2006 sled...HELP
http://www.barnofparts.com/

go after market lighter and cheaper just find one that quiet.

I found a brand new factory take off never used at the Grass Drags for $75. I saw many more used/abused ones for the same price. Good luck!

You got a smoking deal..I paid $300.00 for a mint looking one..came off a sled with only 4000 kms..mines at 15 or 16000kms so if I get 12,000 kms out of it I will be very happy..

What's wrong with the one you have now?

the stock one is stainless steel and can be welded the y pipes if stock are TI and need replacing if bad.

Back