• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

,,,,2006 to 2010 apex dyno sheet

HP peak on a stock broken in Apex is right in the 10,300-10,700 range at 150 (give or take 1 or 2 hp) with tq around 72-73 lb-ft at that rpm.
A subscription to Dynotech provides a wealth of information on numerous machines including Apex's.

Good info!! So when changing clutching anywhere in that rpm window? Or is there a more specific rpm you guys are clutching too? What should a well tuned apex in stock form clutching and all rev both while accelerating and fully shifted out? Sorry for all the questions I just got an 07 and wanna make sure it's running properly..thanks

When you pull the trigger from a dead stop, or even while cruzing, the RPMs should rapidly hit 10200 to 10600 and stay in that range until you let off on the throttle. I have found with my Attak that the sled is slower if you clutch above 10600.

Back