• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Attak

Pretty much all has been covered, but being the owner of an 07 Attak GT myself I just have to chime in.
See the list of things I have done to mine and know that every one of the upgrades made a good sled better.
The first thing I did was pull the skid and check for cracks. If you look and find any, call the guys at Half Baked and have them do a Beef Up job. The piece of mind is worth the cost, and the skid will look and be better than new.
Hope your dad enjoys his new toy as much as I have enjoyed mine.
By the way, I turn 60 years young in January and still ride like I'm 20.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback / info on the attak - he decided to retire today and I think he is looking forward to racking up some miles.

How hard is it to get the mono skid out? Major pain or not too bad? Tips/tricks? I can do a Viper skid pretty easily - how does the mono compare?

Thanks - sounds easy enough.

What do these sleds get for gas mileage? Not that it matters at this point, but I'm hoping he can get 15ish with it.

Congrats on the attack purchase for Dad. I think he is going to like it! :-o Hey did you buy ski's on ebay for a friend Kevin in Minn ? That was me.
Terry

Bluebullet said:
Congrats on the attack purchase for Dad. I think he is going to like it! :-o Hey did you buy ski's on ebay for a friend Kevin in Minn ? That was me.
Terry
You found me!!! That was me that bought the skis from you - I just got a check in the mail from him today - I hope he is happy with them = I don't think they have showed up yet. I was doing a little reading today and figured out that you must have taken them off to go to tuner skis! Is that what you did?

Nice to meet you on here!

Yes, you are right. He should be happy they were in good shape ;)! along with the doolies. What is he putting them on?

Back