• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 lineup !!!

Cory Burt said:
I don't think your going to see a stock apex with 260 hp any time soon. Hopefully 170-180 without a turbo is coming soon but i still think Yamaha has the best sled out there right now. Also for all of you that was hoping for more hp in the apex this year if you have not already tried it why not try a turbo or supercharger on your current sled this year. You will forget about the weight and everything else includeing the new turbo AC will be a joke.

;)!

Sasquatch said:
SumpBuster said:
Cat used industrial truck motors..the 660, and adapted for snowmobiling,

Wrong the 660 is a motor out of a Suzuki car. In Europe it was a more high strung motor, it was detuned for sleds same as Yami detuned the bike motor which was adapted to snowmobiles.

Truck motor! Who started that rumor? Doesn't matter its not in use in 09.

You're right. And Cat started using the 660 4-strokes in 2001. How many 4-strokes did Yamaha have then?

rxrider said:
SharkAttak said:
well at least we have another year to chat and hope for a 2010 rocket

If you want a rocket - GO TURBO APEX - no need to hope and wait for next year. Get it today! I did buy a '08 Apex RTX today for my next rocket science project LOL :)

Wow. Can't wait to see the pics! Grats!

Back