• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 vector LTX skid install

Ted Willis

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 yamaha vector
looking for detailed description on how to install rear skid along with the procedure of resetting the RA ( have replaced it as cable was broke) ..I have read that taking rear transfer bolt out makes it easier but when i did that the needle bearing came apart . do you put the upper idler wheel on before attempting to put skid in or after .....thanks for any info

looking for detailed description on how to install rear skid along with the procedure of resetting the RA ( have replaced it as cable was broke) ..I have read that taking rear transfer bolt out makes it easier but when i did that the needle bearing came apart . do you put the upper idler wheel on before attempting to put skid in or after .....thanks for any info
Take all tension off track first then follow Mr. Sled's answer.

Take all tension off track first then follow Mr. Sled's answer.
Ive had mine in/out too many times to count, reach out if you have any trouble,if you follow the right steps it’s actually fairly easy

Back