• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Yamaha Warranty ?

snowman4

Extreme
So if I was to buy a new 2010 Yamaha(Apex LTX GT in Black) does the 4 year warranty you get with the spring purchase mean you have the factory 1 year and 4 more? Totaling 5 years of warranty.

I also wanna know, anyone?

And with the voucher you have till November to buy a 2010 model and still get the warranty, You do not have to spring order a sled to get it. Only reason to spring order is to be guaranteed the sled you want. So if there is a chance you might buy i would suggest signing up for the voucher by April 15 just in case. April 15 is the spring order deadline also. Correct me if i am wrong but i think that is correct. kviper

ya if you think you might buy a new sled you might as well get the voucher just in case its free and non binding any way.
at our dealership anyone that wants a sled for sure we are just getting there info and tenativly putting there name on an order so we remember who wants what.

cnynrnr13 no prob didn't mean to sound like a dick :Rockon:

i have found extended 4 year warranty on ebay for as cheap as 480 thats only 120 a year for a full factory warranty which i dont think is that bad :Rockon:

Back