• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Masters Sled Golf Vid - Team Boost-It vs Team MCX

It was definately one of the funnest days I had all year. Team Boost-It (Neil, Render, and Duke) vs. Team MCX (Randy, Rozzy, and Laird). The day started in the airport with a few stucks and crashes, then moved on to Area 57 for the Training Chute & Heinz 57 Chute. The boys were working hard for style points, Neils two-strokin, Lairds thumbs-up, Rozzys leg kick, and Randys rock-slap/double high 5 on the way out of Heinz 57.

After alot of headaches and swearing, I'm finally starting to get some video's finished. Stay tuned for 2011 Masters Sled Golf I, II, and III.

PART I (Check It Out in HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxJljLfuD8

ENJOY ;)!

great videos guys! wish i could still do some of that i dont think the video totally captures how steep that realy is great job guys . rock on !
jim wentworth

All I can say is those sleds are bad a$$... And you guys look like you had a blast.

Subaru2006

From Laird told me, its a cbr 1000 engine, stock for now. If it turns out well it will get a turbo in the future. Still uses the stock transmisson, its shifted with an electroinc shifter out of England. I seen after yami fest on boulder mountain.

Awesome videos!! Isnt this thunderstruck material ? =P

This might be a very dumb question, but is there a chance in hell I might make it up in one of them chutes with my Nytro MCX 180 162" ? =)

Back