• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Nytro RTX price quote

timebomb

TY 4 Stroke Guru
my dealer gave me a quote today on a 2011 rtx for 11 even. is that decent? 1st time i've showed interest in a nytro

Wait for the summer and pick up a leftover 2010 SE for about 9k. Yammi usually gives the $1700 rebate at the end of the season. 11k is a bit high

WAIT...deals will come alive in the spring. Sleds still aren't selling.

yeah, i'm going to wait and see what he has at this time next year. might not even get one, thinking of getting a yamaha jet boat

I paid 8700.00 + tax for my 09 xtx in late feb last year . So the deals should be starting to come out.
11 is pretty steep. The cheaper you can get it the better off you are with all the little mods you have to do to it. Well l will correct myself on that, you do not have to do all the little mods but for a better ride the mods are well worth it.

If you want to get a nytro look in the classifieds and buy a used one that is already set up. look for one with a trail tank, mtx cooler, yamaheater, skis, maybe a header, studs, some other small stuff that counts. Then you'll save a lot of money. I'm thinking about selling mine...

Back