• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013/2014 Winter Snowfall

RoyalBlue

Lifetime Member
Website
upstaging.com
Went outside yesterday morning and had to go back in a put a jacket on , old timers are saying big winter on tap due to the high amount of moisture we have received this summer.

Its July and Rallys not even over yet , and I am thinking about riding

Attachments

• 1_sturgis_blast.jpg
    1_sturgis_blast.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 174

I think and talk about riding all the time.....just last weekend out on the boat with a beer in hand talking snowmobiles...... ;)!

Talking sleds is like farting in my sleep; I just can't help it!

You guys make feel 'normal' because I think sledding all the time as well.

Heck when I run down stairs at work I automatically squeeze my thumb to carry the skiis and stand her up on the imaginary tail. I have to stop myself from making the 'vroom' noise or they will lock me up for crazy!

It's early but hoping for cold November to freeze the lakes then SNOW!!!

Yamadoo

August 23 & 24 snowmotion in Greenville Mi. Swap meet, venders, Grass drags and snow cross. they bury snow from the winter. dig it up and make a snow cross track and free style.

lawmanbsi said:
August 23 & 24 snowmotion in Greenville Mi. Swap meet, venders, Grass drags and snow cross. they bury snow from the winter. dig it up and make a snow cross track and free style.

Really ? That would be cool to see !

Back