• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 Rumor...let's hope it's true

2BLUE4U

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Rumor has it from someone to remain nameless is a new front end on the Nytro that will shave 40 lbs off the current Nytro. Not sure it will be on the whole line or just the mountain segment or if it will even be released this year, but the R&D and testing is done...just need to wait n see :moon:

I dont even think the entire front end weighs weighs 40 lbs. if your talking A arms, spindles, and subframe.

Either way I like facts not rumors and hoping and wishing and praying, etc.

Its more than just suspension parts from what I understand...he just said its 40lbs lighter and the front end is totally different. I should've worded that differently.

His quote to me was this..."I'll sell ya the kit for your '09 but maybe you should just wait for the 2013, im pretty sure its on there"

12 to 14 lb weight loss is what my neighbor's, brother's, cousin's, daughter told me.

We'll find out soon.

Its more than just suspension parts from what I understand...he just said its 40lbs lighter and the front end is totally different. I should've worded that differently.

His quote to me was this..."I'll sell ya the kit for your '09 but maybe you should just wait for the 2013, im pretty sure its on there"

I don't think you'll see it on the 2013 models, else it would have been on that "fabulous" 2013 XTX 1.75 Yamaha released info on a couple of weeks ago. I would bet that you'll see a new front end on the new 2014 though.

40 pounds reduction on the front would be highly unlikely, but 40 pounds overall, I would believe.

Grimm said:
I don't think you'll see it on the 2013 models, else it would have been on that "fabulous" 2013 XTX 1.75 Yamaha released info on a couple of weeks ago. quote]

X2

Back