• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 NYPRO

RoyalBlue

Lifetime Member
Website
upstaging.com
We have been some busy Elves over here in the great state of South Dakota , there is a lot more happening here than just The Sturgis Rally , they have built quite a few Nypexs in the past with or without boost on special requests for the inquiring minds that can not settle for the average off the shelve sled.

Here is the first picture of there creation the 2014 NYPRO , it was tested without boost in Montana and was flawless , this is the first picture one of many to come , we will post the engine compartment next without boost.

Thank You to The Cleveringa Family at Adrenaline Junkies and T&S Performance Lead , SD for sharing this.

Attachments

• Nypro.jpg
    Nypro.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 216

Scott Cleveringa is a friend of mine and I have had the opportunity to ride a couple of his other creations, they are impressive. I would like to throw a leg over one of these sometime, I really like the Pro chassis but the 800 motors leave a lot to be desired. I often thought this would be the ultimate combination especially with a turbo.

Yes I was going to turbo my Pro R 800 untill the motor blew up at 750 miles on the 2nd one I have the 2013 and just crossed 800 miles on it but cannot trust the motor at all. I will stick to turbos on the 4 stroke and leave the Pro R breath on its own.

Back