• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 viper ltx se

YammieMan

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2003 Yamaha RX1
I have a question... a buddy of mine is selling a 2014 viper ltx se with 3000 miles. Just wondering what it would be worth, comes with cover and an extra windshield.. I have an 06 apex right now and was thinking of upgrading... the apex has been an awesome machine. What are known problems with these vipers? Any help and information would be great

Just ride it hard like you stole it. This will point out where you need to put you money with respect to performance and your riding style. Keep up on the routine maintenance. Your Viper if bone stock will out corner your Apex however you might miss that R1 motor. You will love the fact that the Apex signature droning noise will be gone! Chain case is probably the biggest issue to look for. The 14s will take a turbo, completely waking up the viper. Good luck, enjoy the ride.

Back