• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 Viper RTX SE 4th wheel kit?

Johnsonja78

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 SR Viper RTX SE
Trying to find a 4th wheel kit part number for 2014 viper RTX SE, ones I found say they don't work on RTX anybody know what one will?

Barn of Parts has a larger, solid axle and 4th wheel kit that is awesome.... Travis at BOP is also a vendor and significant contributor to our site.

I run the JT (sabrecat) 4th wheel kit in my RTX Viper, the RTX uses a smaller diameter wheel 7.5" versus the LTX skid (8.25"). You can't go wrong with the BOP kit either. Either one will serve you well .

I was wondering why they were excluding the RTX on the kits I could find. Makes sense now, thanks for the information.

Barn of Parts for sure. I'm in Manitoba and get stuff from him fast

Barn of Parts for sure. I'm in Manitoba and get stuff from him fast
Im in BC and ordered a bunch of stuff from BOP. How long usually for you to get your items from him. My order is stuck at a freakin customs facility in Montreal. Not at all Travis's fault. He is great, Just wondering about shipping time frames to Canada

when i get stuff shipped in from the usa, i usually plan on at least 3 weeks before i get it as it seems to sit in customs for a week no matter what.

Back