• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 xtx 1.75 clutch kit

pat4000

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro xtx 1.75
What clutch kit just need a litle bit more take off and mid range and what Is a good exhaust to run

Last edited:

Schmidt Brothers Motorsports has a proven clutch kit for the nytro. I'd say their exhaust is one of the best sounding on the trails. I've "never" experienced any hesitations with their dual exhaust. Listening to its sound when I start up the engine makes for one of the most thrilling experiences.

Schmidt Bros stage 2 is a great kit...nice low engagement for low speed drivability and has decent mid range pull with good top end. I have the full Hurricane kit with Hindle exhaust and at 260 lbs I pulled 102 mph in 1000 ft. I still think Drag n Flys pull harder but the SB kit works very well, especially on the low speed stuff.

I have a Skinz Ultra Q on the exact same Sled and love it, I will probably do an Ulmer Kit due to no hassle and adjusting because I don't have time for that but I have only heard good things about ulmer or Schmidt bros.

Back