• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

go to page 126 i have a link.. pics are on page three after you click the link.. and join the site its new and the guys are trying real hard to get it going..

anyone remember chris reeds post after gforce had the fastest snowmobile record an was talking about a fluid primary clutch that could spin at crazy fast rpm an in the post he hole shot maby the new tech is a fluid primary cause he just said agian about "hole shot" in that response maby the industry first is somthing to do with that fluid primary

toyota4runner said:
Id be happier with a normal and supercharged consumer version of the race sled. Kind of sad we never got it I think. Oh well

http://www.sledracer.com/2012/05/inside ... race-sled/

I just think it would be too expensive to build and the margin too narrow for a consumer sled. I think that was part of the problem with the Nytro. It was an expensive sled to build for what they could charge. The Deltabox probably has a better profit margin.

They will make plenty of money on a cheaper to produce Cat platform.

I really hope Yamaha empties the litterbox of all this cat-s*&$t

LOL. Literally, L-O-L....

jclee71 said:
SO YAMMAJAMMER76 YOUR SAYING THIS TIME NEXT WINTER WE WILL ALL HAVE THE FACES OF A ^&%^&* BORN LOSER!

LOL! I love that video of the downed Cat. Well personally I won't because I plan to run my '12 Nytro several more years... Lol

Seriously though I would think Yamaha will require certain quality standards before their name goes on. Second, if the rumor of Yamaha clutches and drive components are true this might end up being a pretty darn good sled.

Will there be an XTX version? A tipped up exclusive 144" would be a neat feature.

jclee71 said:
SO YAMMAJAMMER76 YOUR SAYING THIS TIME NEXT WINTER WE WILL ALL HAVE THE FACES OF A ^&%^&* BORN LOSER!

Now this is hilarious.

I will make sure I pack a spear so if I see a wolf back to camp I can stick it! (just joking would not stick a wolf for the sake of sticking a wolf).

Cant wait to see whats up tomorrrow.

Back