• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

kingedwards99 said:
Tucker on a YAMAHA!

Somewhat Off Topic Check this out. I just happen to be a mountain biker and was checking out some of my local race results from last season and stumbled upon this. If you scroll down on these results under ADVANCED MEN, Tucker finished in 61st place in a MTB race last summer. For whatever reason they don't list the course. It might be a Lebanon Park in Eagan,MN. I suppose he does it to stay in shape. The guy that won it is probably the best MTB racer in Minnesota sponsered by Trek.

http://penncycle.com/articles/july-19-2012-pg1266.htm

yamajammer76 said:
If you read Chris Reed's blog you will notice that on his Jan. 2nd posting someone asked if there would be any "green" Yamahas. His reply was there would be no green.. Nor yellow... And that blue is "true"

Draw your own conclusions.

I read that post also last week and also thought he was crushing the Yami/Cat rumor with it.

sweetrides said:
i can just see the Yamaha guys eating some chips and laughing at all the post . like its a movie .. it will be neat to see what actually comes true i am excited but thinking of buying a 12 or 13 as the deals are pretty good :die

There are some good deals. There's a dealer in NY that has a new 11 Apex for around $8400.

Not sure but a few years ago isnt he also the one that said yamaha was going to have a second christmas or a late model release that was going to make everyone happy. And nothing came...?

Only thing for sure is you will all know when they release it ;) if the rumors are true. But reading all these post is impressive. good ideas and also kinda funny.

Suabru2006

wedge said:
yamajammer76 said:
If you read Chris Reed's blog you will notice that on his Jan. 2nd posting someone asked if there would be any "green" Yamahas. His reply was there would be no green.. Nor yellow... And that blue is "true"

Draw your own conclusions.

I read that post also last week and also thought he was crushing the Yami/Cat rumor with it.

That would be hilarious if Tucker was persuaded to join Team Yamaha under a hefty contract.

hibshman25 said:
sweetrides said:
i can just see the Yamaha guys eating some chips and laughing at all the post . like its a movie .. it will be neat to see what actually comes true i am excited but thinking of buying a 12 or 13 as the deals are pretty good :die

There are some good deals. There's a dealer in NY that has a new 11 Apex for around $8400.

thats a good buy !!!! :sled1:

The recent good deals are a double edge sword.
If the 14's are not a hit - dealers could end up kicking themselves for blowing out the old inventory to purchase new inventory nobody wants.
With Cat shooting themselves in the foot with every blown belt a YamaCat sled has the potential to NOT PLEASE fans of BOTH brands. Could end up being great news for Poo & Doo!

If a guy doesn't need to have the latest and greatest, this is the absolute best time to buy a new Yamaha. The prices are lower than they've been in the past 5 years and if you buy a sled at the end of its production run, it will likely be the most trouble free and best rendition of that model.

AKrider said:
If a guy doesn't need to have the latest and greatest, this is the absolute best time to buy a new Yamaha. The prices are lower than they've been in the past 5 years and if you buy a sled at the end of its production run, it will likely be the most trouble free and best rendition of that model.
I agree

Re: Reveal

RoyalBlue said:
yamaha1973 said:
The dealer meeting has a public viewing on the 21st, 4-9pm I believe...

Can someone verify this claim , I would like to book a flight in advance , Thank You
B

Id also like confirmation and a location for this. Iv had no luck trying to figure where this is through google and its driving me to :drink:

Another thought about recent price lowerings: Japan has recently moved to print money just like the US to get their economy going - so some of what we perceive as inventory clrearout may have an element of currency debasement also.

Back