• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

brad d said:
Murse said:
Whatever they come out with I hope they fix the freaking exhaust, frozen relay and cracked exup/titanium pipes. I am never jumping ship but I have to admit to losing some faith with my once thought "indestructible" sled. Do they not realize we use sleds in the cold? I'm really rooting for new one to really blow things out of proportion in a good way.

slider/bushing/balljoint/rod end wear...

X3 on all counts! :o| :o| :o|

I'm getting really sick of spending hundreds of dollars on my sleds replacing parts that should last years. Its getting very hard to justify my Yamaha. I really hope they had turn it around. I love Yamaha but I'm getting close to jumpING

wow after reading 42 pages .. hopefull Yamaha delivers this year because there a lot of people that seem ready to jump ship . :sled1:

skoalring11 said:
I'm getting really sick of spending hundreds of dollars on my sleds replacing parts that should last years. Its getting very hard to justify my Yamaha. I really hope they had turn it around. I love Yamaha but I'm getting close to jumpING

So far this season spent more time and money fixing then ridding. It is a used sled so I have that argument against me. Not a happy camper at the moment.

Murse said:
skoalring11 said:

So far this season spent more time and money fixing then ridding. It is a used sled so I have that argument against me. Not a happy camper at the moment.

its never fun when u think u bought a great used sled .. only to have it nickel and dime u to death . been there before ..

Found the pics on Doo-talk. Thanks for the heads up Sportsterdanne! Maybe we'll start seeing some more spy photos from the other OEM's.

900ace1.jpg

900 ACE? 110 hp twin?

900ace3-1.jpg

Push button reverse?

900ace2.jpg

Drive by wire throttle?

Love the slimmed down controles on the handlebars.. really would like to se Yamaha reword the lightswithes, handbrake, throttle they are just way oversized..

AKrider said:
Found the pics on Doo-talk. Thanks for the heads up Sportsterdanne! Maybe we'll start seeing some more spy photos from the other OEM's.?

I am liking this rumour of this ACE 900 sled in an XS chassis. Curious to see what fuel economy will be like...could be my next sled.

It's time for spy pics of Yamaha's sled. Will it be another game changer like the 2011 release? Or that awesome kid's sled last year? :tg:

:sled1:

Nothing new for the mountain guys.........this is really a joke. Another years worth of potential customers lost.

Back