• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

greenthumb said:
That new thread with the pic sure disappeared quickly!

Ya no kidding, man if thats it I guess that seals the deal for me. No way I'll buy a rebadged cat. It's still up on HCS.

brad d said:
You could kinda see the Yamaha spindle in the photo... Or was that some built up snow

I think it might have been snow. The only reason why I think it could be real is because it got pulled so quickly. Things that are fake don't get pulled. I have been posting a fake pic of a blue Pro Cross and it's still up. The guy said he found it at Doo Talk. Well I went over and looked and I can't seem to find it at all... Hmm...

towerrigger said:
greenthumb said:

Ya no kidding, man if thats it I guess that seals the deal for me. No way I'll buy a rebadged cat. It's still up on HCS.

Picture removed. Embargo.

That's what it says on HCS now. That's proof enough for me. What you have ladies and gentlemen is a re-badged ProCross. Now let me go pour myself a drink as I watch Yamaha quality go down the drain.

yamahahaapex said:
that same pic was posted on yamahamotor usa's facebook page and was removed in less than a minute. dont think they want garbage floating around

Well I am an Apple fan and I know how they operate. If it is a real product leak... It's pulled right away. If it is a fake they just let it go. I'm not saying that is the case here, but it sure seems fishy that wherever that picture is posted it gets pulled in a few minutes.

That 2014 Viper is still on HCS.

greenthumb said:

Since yamaha sponsors this site, I wonder if there are some non-disclosure rules in effect? #$%&*

You are correct... until the embargo date I have to honor it or there could be repercussions.

Sorry guys.

I have it saved to my desktop. Pretty good photo shop if it is. Its on Dootalk. Pretty much a cat painted blue

13NytroXTX said:
Wish I didnt have to pay $25 to see it on HCS....

Why would you...LOL, you cant wait till Wed to actually see the truth...WOW.

Thats like stealing Santa Clauses sleigh before Xmas...LOL

Millinocket Rocket said:
I have someone here who is excellent at photography (my son) and he says it does NOT look photoshopped...

Its a tough call. Some aspects look fishy, but I also think its almost impossible to determine jack schit from a 33kb photo.

I'd say the fact it was removed says more.

Back