• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AKrider said:
So those pics are on the Yamaha Snowmobile USA facebook page and people think they are fake? Are you fricking kidding me?

I did finally see the green you guys are talking about but I think its just a reflection.

A comment posted TO Yamaha Motor Corp. They didn't post the pictures. But I agree lots of evidence mounting.

So the side panel on the blue Viper sure looks a lot like this one.
image_zpsb7ce224f.jpg

17627_479217212139810_1810844290_n_zpsa88ad4c3.jpeg

AKrider said:
So those pics are on the Yamaha Snowmobile USA facebook page and people think they are fake? Are you fricking kidding me? EDIT - just visited the FB page and didn't see them in their photos. I'm confused?

I did finally see the green you guys are talking about but I think its just a reflection.
I linked them in go back to my post 1 page back.

I honestly hope they do what they did to rhe R1 and R6 bikes with the 50th aneversary theme limited edition... Love the polaris throwback designs and it would be stupid to miss that opportunity..

for all you bent on the yammi cat, why would yammi sell a sled that looks exactly like its competition that would make no sense what so ever from a business stand point
& yammi is all about business. if
they used a cat chassi it woulld look diff plain & simple.

Gotta tell ya I'm on the fence with this one. Don't know what to believe or whether I'd purchase a " YamaCat " but at least there is a buzz over a new sled from Yammie for a change. Some aspects of a partnership between the two make sense, some not so much.we

If the rebadge is for real then I would rather buy a Cat.

The humiliation when getting towed would be much less and also when it catches fire it would please my eyes to get rid of it.

I like it, it's cool looking. If its a yammi drivetrain, I bet it will be awesome. I think a side by side is coming also

SO, just woke up from a dream lol, here's how it all is going down. I walked into the Yamaha unveiling, the local Polaris salesman was there handing out brochures (which somehow made sense in my dream) he told me that they flipped a Nytro motor around, gave it some more HP without a turbo, and stuffed it into a Crossfire 141" chassis. That's as far as i made it before i woke up. Lol i'm sorry if i spoiled it for anybody.

Looks like my older and true 2011 Apex just went up in value. Whose gonna wanna a rebadge cat? I have some freinds that ride cats and I'm always towing them around. I never put a wrench on mine on the trail, other than to tighten up teh mirrors.

Back