• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 Viper RT-X-DX wire hose clips??

rebmo

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha RTX-DX blk
2015 Arctic Cat XF 9000 Green (Turbo)
Need Help identifying a couple clips and where they go on a 2015 Viper RT-X-DX.

My Son did the chaincase and exhaust removal for seasonal maintenance this summer and is off at college.
We have the chaincase done and exhaust installed. I have these 2 wire/hose clamp/clips left over.
The top one looks like it goes on the right foot kick plate (haven't put that back in and the screw matches.
I'm not sure on the bottom one. Both would be from the chaincase side of the motor.

Thanks for any help. I don't want to button it up and have a wire or hose get damaged.

clips 2.jpg

The top one goes on the top left bolt of the chaincase to hold the wiring that runs that way. The bottom one goes around the oil lines to the lower right of the chaincase and mounts to the frame. I have one apart right now so I can get you pics if needed.

Awesome! Thanks! If you get any other pics while you have it apart greatly appreciated.

SD, Never mind I clicked on your photo and it shows more and realized it’s located on the shift actuator screw.
Thanks again. Reb

It actually goes on the case. In the pic it would be on the bolt just to the right of it. Do you see where the other one goes?If not I can get a pic of that one for you today.

Here's a pic of the other one. You'll have to remove the muffler to put that one back on. :(

Attachments

• Image from iOS.jpg
    Image from iOS.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 104
If no trouble mounted pics would help. As we should have taken before disassembly:).
Thanks Reb

Back