• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if....after all this speculation and frustration. Nothing changes with their line up except for a few colors and being spring order only...I can hear screams! haha
I'm in the market for a new ride this spring. So if this happens, I'm sorry to say I will be shopping elsewhere :(

Yamaha likes to lay dormant for a while in each of their power sport's segments and then shock's everyone, I think we're in for a surprise this coming year weather it be good or bad, I'll stay true to Yamaha until I'm forced to ride something else.
:yam:

Last edited:
How does Totally CAT sound? Blah..LOL.. is the end near? One will never know because the leaks are very seldom ever right on the money or even some what close.

How does Totally CAT sound? Blah..LOL.. is the end near? One will never know because the leaks are very seldom ever right on the money or even some what close.

I know right! This site is starting to sound like hardcore sledder instead of a Yamaha site. People from all over on here talking trash. I'm with Yamaha till the fat lady sings and even after that I still have my old SXR in the garage. :)

I know right! This site is starting to sound like hardcore sledder instead of a Yamaha site. People from all over on here talking trash. I'm with Yamaha till the fat lady sings and even after that I still have my old SXR in the garage. :)

OMG, are we the new HCS.. if thats the case I should get out now..LOL

You and your brother can match once again! lol :D
You have to admit - it certainly leads itself useful to spend an entire day thrashing another brand to get a good feel for it.

Yamaha likes to lay dormant for a while in each of their power sport's segments an then shock's everyone, I think we're in for a surprise this coming year weather it be good or bad, I'll stay true to Yamaha until I'm forced to ride something else.
:yam:
I certainly hope you are right. Hence the reason I'm holding out until spring.

BOOOOOOOO. Get that craziness out of your head right now!!! But if there is a bright side, you'll certainly get more traffic than arcticchat!

You have to admit - it certainly leads itself useful to spend an entire day thrashing another brand to get a good feel for it.

I hear ya, I just have the boost disease. If I had to go 2 stroke, I think it would be more fun to take and 2000 SRX and drop it into a 4 stroke chassis.

I had a 2002 Blade with a 800 Polaris motor that had a broken crank ( surprise!!!) I so badly wanted to put a 700 SRX engine in that thing. The pipe routing would be the obstacle but that thing would have been killer!!!

I see you guys are still at it, lol.:dead: There's nothing in the pipeline except smoke and mirrors, or should I say BNG.

Have to wait and see.I hope there's something new,I'll spring order if its what im looking for.If not Ill probably grab a turbo viper. Theres always a couple for sale at really good price around here.

I was at the local Yamaha dealer on Friday. I asked him what Yamaha was up to for 2020. He looked at me, shook his head, and said, "No Clue, but I hope they have something."

I think if Yamaha doesn't show us something new they are going to loose a lot of people. Its time for a game changer and no, adding a turbo to a sled is not a game changer. Adding electric adjustable shocks to a sled is not a game changer. They need to bring something big to the table. People are getting tired of waiting around. I know I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back