• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we see Yamaha buy out the AC line from Textron, what are the odds that they rebrand every AC machine (2 strokes included) to Yamaha?

If we see Yamaha buy out the AC line from Textron, what are the odds that they rebrand every AC machine (2 strokes included) to Yamaha?
Way ahead of yourself. To me Yamaha isn’t interested in purchasing AC from Textron or would have done it already. Oem agreement already has saturated the market with duplicate sleds. More of the same with Yamacats or Yamaha releases a Yamaha sled of their own. No future at all in duplicate sleds and both companies know that so they will be moving on to a different agreement that expands market for both companies. Putting Yamaha BNG on a AC 2s sleds in USA would be pointless and immediately saturate that market which would result in more TRF layoffs and a big revenue loss for both companies. Not going to happen makes no business sense to do so.

Way off topic here nobody is buying anybody out...once again do your homework!!!!Fake news,lol:yam:

Do you people NOT see the Alpha skid in that sled? Are you too busy bashing the color that you cant see the skid? I told you this was coming months ago. An Alpha skid in a trail sled.
Doesn't look like alpha skid. Track windows are near track edge, not centered like the aha track

I was just on atv.com and I read that Yamaha said they want bigger piece of the sxs market and it sounds like they are going to build something that fits in between the Wolverine and the yxz 1000 so could Yamaha be getting ready to shock all of us with a completely new line of sleds that will cover mountain riders with a direct injection 2 stroke and ultra light weight and mono shock Alpha type suspension, a 50/50 cross over that will out perform anything else, and then the trail sled with a choice of 2 and 4 strokes. I really think the surprise is coming and it’s going have Polaris and ski doo start playing catch up. And possibly 1 or 2 models of the sidewinder returning ( SRX and LTX 137 ) spring only order then take the same fate as the Apex

I was just on atv.com and I read that Yamaha said they want bigger piece of the sxs market and it sounds like they are going to build something that fits in between the Wolverine and the yxz 1000 so could Yamaha be getting ready to shock all of us with a completely new line of sleds that will cover mountain riders with a direct injection 2 stroke and ultra light weight and mono shock Alpha type suspension, a 50/50 cross over that will out perform anything else, and then the trail sled with a choice of 2 and 4 strokes. I really think the surprise is coming and it’s going have Polaris and ski doo start playing catch up. And possibly 1 or 2 models of the sidewinder returning ( SRX and LTX 137 ) spring only order then take the same fate as the Apex
Read the came article, hopefully they have something along the lines of a poo general, but wth Yamaha quality and durability.

Awesome! I think it is legit...KYB is a Yamaha owned company and as far as I can tell not readily available for the Pro-Climb/ALPHA. I am hoping and dreaming this is the 2020 Mountain Max, 880 HPDI. I'll snowcheck my first sled if so..

Just like a cat with a Yamaha sticker, does not make it a Yamaha. Fox shocks with KYB stickers, does not make them KYB. (those are fox shocks)

I was riding with a couple friends last weekend and one of them went off a corner into deep snow(riding a 600r axys)..i went to roll it over and pull him out and could not believe i could actually lift the front end up Very easily..Dam those sleds are light!!!

With Textron renaming its ATV/UTV line Arctic Cat I find it unlikely snomobiles will not remain in their lineup. How do they have the word "Arctic" in their brand and not have sleds? Just don't see it happening. Yammie is not buying Cat sleds.

I was riding with a couple friends last weekend and one of them went off a corner into deep snow(riding a 600r axys)..i went to roll it over and pull him out and could not believe i could actually lift the front end up Very easily..Dam those sleds are light!!!

"Dam those sleds are light." Words you will never hear in the same sentence as "Yamaha"!

"Dam those sleds are light." Words you will never hear in the same sentence as "Yamaha"!

Easier to tow them back to lodge that way!

Easier to tow them back to lodge that way!

Don't get me wrong, the only time I have ever really felt like my Yamahas were heavy was when they were stuck! Thank God for Sno-bungee's!

Shall we talk about failures of the poo 850 2s engine? BUT they are light. I would rather ride home than walk. Lol[/

Don't get me wrong, the only time I have ever really felt like my Yamahas were heavy was when they were stuck! Thank God for Sno-bungee's!

I will say I have not had to carry my sled around so I am good with it. ;)!
So far I have put 700 miles on my XTX in two weekends and love it, weight not once seem to be an issue. :dunno:

:yam:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back