• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

4E63B461-1771-4DF3-A2D8-1AD78F046354.png
Found this on facebook

I don't believe they are getting out of the sled business. I believe they will do one of two things. It will be BNG or they will create an all new segment of sled. A sled that will appeal to the new adult sled owner.

No they are still in the sled business but they are no longer a manufacture. Unless they build a sled of their own there are only 3 manufacture's. 2018 last year, well except for a VK540. They Dropped Venture and VK four stroke the year before that.

Again, a 998 na triple is a punt and a bad one at that. They gotta show us they've been working on something, anything! If we're stuck with the Pro-Cross for a few more runs then they could at least shoe-horn the 998 Apex drive unit in it. They had at least 5 years to visit the local fire department and borrow the "Jaws of Life" and jam that thing in there.
Any where the 1049 went the 998 will fit. Only issue I can see is a restrictive exhaust.

You mean the Cat 7000 and 9000 right?
Whatever you want to call it doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad there's Yamacats now and not just the uninspiring Apex's. Owned 2 and neither one did anything for me. They were great groomed trail cruisers but never really excited me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back