• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think a teaser video would come out for the weekend...

It does say in that general manager note though that this photo will hold us over for now until they release their “new line up” March 5.

I’m thinking Yamaha will have an all new lineup. They ditched everything else for a reason...geeze now my brain is going into overdrive and I’m not even through my first coffee yet!

It does say in that general manager note though that this photo will hold us over for now until they release their “new line up” March 5.

I’m thinking Yamaha will have an all new lineup. They ditched everything else for a reason...geeze now my brain is going into overdrive and I’m not even through my first coffee yet!
I wonder if that note from the general manager is legit, just seems....out of sorts, I was just thinking somebody could easily make that letter up using Yamaha's letter head, notice there's no personalized signature on the note from the general manager? just seems funny to me.

I wonder if that note from the general manager is legit, just seems....out of sorts, I was just thinking somebody could easily make that letter up using Yamaha's letter head, notice there's no personalized signature on the note from the general manager? just seems funny to me.

I'm calling BS on both the spy photo and the Textron letter

I wonder if there's some tension between Yamaha and Arctic Cat at the moment? AC dumps the 7000 line and now Yamaha reps are posting on social media about breaking Arctic Cat parts on their sleds?

I wonder if there's some tension between Yamaha and Arctic Cat at the moment? AC dumps the 7000 line and now Yamaha reps are posting on social media about breaking Arctic Cat parts on their sleds?
I thought I was looking deep into this lol makes sense though

I thought I was looking deep into this lol makes sense though

Just seems really strange to me on a few levels. If they're going to post about the incident on social media (about a pic that the majority of people didn't even see), why would they specifically say it was the rear suspension? Why not just give a vague reason like the sled ran out of fuel, or a battery died?

I’m not even sure we’ll see a teaser video now that I think of it. Few more days, they’ll just make us wait at this point

I am not sure what I think of this. It is possible that someone snapped a pic and posted it and Yamaha wants to do spin control. The Ski Doo in the picture could just be someone on the trail, but should have a green trail pass on the windshield. I ride by the Yamaha compound often and where the picture is taken doesn't look familiar. On the other hand the sleds have the new spindles on them and nobody would have a Riot to put a fancy wrap on. I did see a couple sleds on the trail a few weeks ago that were blacked out and very similar to the sleds in the pic. I can say that of the those sleds one was definitely a 4 stroke and the other was maybe a 2 stroke.

Yamaha realeased a statement about the incident. It was on a magazine ride. The mag guys broke the rear skid. That is why the doo is in the back ground. Not real good look when the guys that are going to write a review of your sled and it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back