• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
BNG with at big announcement! Pretty sure we buy cat in some form.
Hopefully just their snomo division, as my recent trip to bass pro I took a look at some of the offering's from cat/Textron ATV/utv's and all I could say is how can someone buy such crap, I think the tractor supply Chinese rhino clone has better looks and fit and finish, no wonder cat is drowning, imo they need to clear the drawing board and start from scratch if they are to make it.

Hopefully just their snomo division, as my recent trip to bass pro I took a look at some of the offering's from cat/Textron ATV/utv's and all I could say is how can someone buy such crap, I think the tractor supply Chinese rhino clone has better looks and fit and finish, no wonder cat is drowning, imo they need to clear the drawing board and start from scratch if they are to make it.
Have you seen the Coleman Chinese UTV? Wasn't bad at all...guess it's a Hisun. Looked pretty darn rugged with all kinds of features for 9 grand.

Polaris/timber sled just came out with a riot, are they copying cat??? Lol

Was at the dealer today getting stuff for the four wheelers and and I asked the salesman about what’s coming out tomorrow he said he hasn’t looked at them yet ( B.S. ) but he said as far as he knows there is some new St Cloud built ATV and SxS engines coming out for the 2020 model year no more Kymco 700 in the wild cat trail a completely new 700 replacing the H1 and something in the 950-1000 replacing the old H2 nothing was said about the 998 triple they use in the XX new body style for the Mud Pro with possibly 2-3 different models and something to go head to head with the scrambler and renegade

My old neighbor had a SxS that was a Yamaha Rhino clone? Everything was just about the same thing except the price can’t remember the name brand of it they were sold in either North Branch or Forest Lake Minnesota even the color was identical to the Rhino

I don’t expect much probably BNG if something significant was coming Yamaha would have released a teaser. More Vipers, Sidewinders and SRX same old same old. I hope I’m wrong but zero spy pictures no teaser doesn’t bode well for 2020 line up. Looks like AC is back to 2s and Yamaha will continue to be a 4s company for Yamacats. If this is the structure it will avoid saturation of green and blue duplicate sleds. Want a 2s buy AC want a 4s buy Yamaha. Just too logical not to happen tomorrow.

I don’t expect much probably BNG if something significant was coming Yamaha would have released a teaser. More Vipers, Sidewinders and SRX same old same old. I hope I’m wrong but zero spy pictures no teaser doesn’t bode well for 2020 line up. Looks like AC is back to 2s and Yamaha will continue to be a 4s company for Yamacats. If this is the structure it will avoid saturation of green and blue duplicate sleds. Want a 2s buy AC want a 4s buy Yamaha. Just too logical not to happen tomorrow.

I think you're sadly correct

Running out of time for 200 pages. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back