• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 Rollover Valve

Prevent oil from escaping (the oil tank) if the sled rolls over, is upside down, etc.
Thanks for the info. I have a 19 sidewinder LTX DX, was not aware of it.

Anyone with a 2020 experiencing fluttering noise from there roll over vale. My buddies 2020 Tcat notice fluttering noises coming from the rollover valve at ideal when warm.

thanks

Pan

Has anybody retrofitted a 17-19 with a 2020 heated roll over valve yet? I'm still waiting on my dealer to get a answer from Yamaha Canada.

Just spoke to my dealer and they are saying you unable to retrofit the new heated rollover valve to fit the 17-19

Can not understand why would not be able to unless it is controlled by the ecu.Have been looking around for 2020 wiring diagram to follow were the 2 wires going to the heater element end up but have not found yet

Looking at Dan pictures it looks like a simple job - just need some wires and a fuse that can take the current draw from the heat element

Or did they change the production ROV? Dan had pics of the demo ROV - or did I misunderstand? Deleting the ROV is not an option for mountain sledding. Beeing able to roll over the sled is a must

Or did they change the production ROV? Dan had pics of the demo ROV - or did I misunderstand? Deleting the ROV is not an option for mountain sledding. Beeing able to roll over the sled is a must
I agree. Rolling the sled is a must. I'm disappointed to say the least. As my sled is at the dealer right now getting a new oil tank seal.

Reactions: TT
Can someone with 2020 sled pop off the hood and please take some pics of the production ROV ;-)

Back