• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

The "destination dealers" in the snow belts that sell more in season models than spring orders will be hurting. These are the dealers that you go-to when your sled breaks while your on vacation, they stock parts and accessories to get you back on the trail that day or the next.
These are the dealers who are open 7 days a week during riding season and are always there to take care of you. Several in season models get sold when the customers machine breaks down.

If this is all true then the part that is irritating is that we where told " sleds will be delivered in the order that the pre-orders were made. Dont delay in getting your pre-order in"
That is why I ordered when I did.......

Don't think John ordered early as he was debating which model. I think it was mid-march like me?

Pretty sure it’s the power steering sleds that will be January. Not hearing anything crazy late on other models. Sound like they started on the SE and SRX? These models seem to be delivering now. Guessing it’s the power steering unit that’s causing delays
I didnt pre order a new sled this year.
I sure hope everyone who spring ordered a new sled receives it so they can enjoy the season riding. If they would have offered the Viper with power steering I would have spring ordered a new sled for the wife.
:sled2:

The "destination dealers" in the snow belts that sell more in season models than spring orders will be hurting. These are the dealers that you go-to when your sled breaks while your on vacation, they stock parts and accessories to get you back on the trail that day or the next.
These are the dealers who are open 7 days a week during riding season and are always there to take care of you. Several in season models get sold when the customers machine breaks down.
This is 100% correct. The in season show room sleds are no go this year. It will hurt those dealers. Don’t break anything! You might not get parts till the following winter. Not that this is any different then the last few years. Could be worse then years past. Should hopefully be just this year for no in season showroom models.

Last edited:
Don't think John ordered early as he was debating which model. I think it was mid-march like me?
March 10. I ordered. It was at the dealer Friday Oct. 1… I believe as it was relayed from my buddy who got a call saying January for power steering model.

Pretty sure it’s the power steering sleds that will be January. Not hearing anything crazy late on other models. Sound like they started on the SE and SRX? These models seem to be delivering now. Guessing it’s the power steering unit that’s causing delays
But my wife's Viper GT isn't due until January. Maybe a QS3 shock shortage? Maybe the Ink Blue paint? Lol

So what happens if you cancel an order if its not here in January? Do yo get your $500 back?

My dealer mentioned a labour shortage at Cat. Maybe it's less parts and more of a labour issue.

So what happens if you cancel an order if its not here in January? Do yo get your $500 back?
doubt it. Maybe you can make a deal with your dealer to get your $$ back when they sell it to someone else.
I have to start thinking about some other options........January delivery is not what I had hoped for.

Toronto

Attachments

• 5CA65BC8-8A1F-4C88-8587-7C3F321D8EDE.jpg
    5CA65BC8-8A1F-4C88-8587-7C3F321D8EDE.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 113

Back